- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust (9-inch)
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar and pumpkin pie spice in large bowl with wire whisk or electric mixer until smooth.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon into crust. Refrigerate three hours or until set. Garnish as desired.
- Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.