Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust (9-inch)
- Beat cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar and pumpkin pie spice in large bowl with wire whisk or electric mixer until smooth.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon into crust. Refrigerate three hours or until set. Garnish as desired.
- Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
Very easy and delicious!
So simple to make and such a hit at the Thanksgiving table this year!! Definately will become a traditional dish at our house each Thanksgiving!!
Great cheesecake, I've made 10 of them in 2 months. I change the cream cheese to goat cream cheese and friends always ask for this one.Ihave made it with a gingersnap crust also.I rate this cheese cake a 5 star +. Thank You Nany