- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick (about 1 lb.)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chops and garlic and cook for 10 minutes or until the chops are well browned on both sides.
- Remove the chops and set aside.
- Stir the soup and milk into the skillet. Heat to a boil.
- Return the chops to the skillet and reduce the heat to low.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chops are slightly pink in the center *.
- TIP: Campbell’s Kitchen Tip: I use Campbell's® Cream of Mushroom with Roasted Garlic Soup instead of Cream of Mushroom Soup and omit the garlic.
- *The internal temperature of the pork chops should reach 160°F.
- This recipe is also on the Campbell’s page used with Chicken.