Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Super simple and uses cooked, cubed chicken and cream of broccoli soup.
- 1 lb fresh broccoli, cooked
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of broccoli soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 tablespoons dry bread, crumbs
- In a 9" pie plate or shallow casserole dish arrange broccoli, top with chicken. Combine soup and milk, pour over chicken, sprinkle with cheese.
- Combine butter with bread crumbs, Sprinkle over cheese. Bake at 450 for 15 minutes or until hot. It can be microwaved on high for 6 minutes instead.