Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
From The Golf Cookbook. Tasty chips for dips or plain with cocktails.
- 1⁄2 cup soft butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives or 1 tablespoon green onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 6 pita breads, split in half horizontally
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Blend all the ingredients except pita into a paste.
- Spread each pita bread half with the butter paste and cut into wedge-shaped quarters.
- Place on 2 cookie sheets, not overlapping, and bake for 5-7 minutes until crispy and slightly brown.