Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From WW Slim Ways Grilling. Per burger: 107 cal, 1g fat, 1g carb, 0g fiber, 21g protein
- 1 lb chicken breast, ground (skinless)
- 3 ounces chicken breasts, ground (skinless)
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 2 tablespoons evaporated milk, skim
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt or 1⁄2 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sage leaf, dried and crumbled
- In med bowl, combine chicken with onion, evaporated milk, salt, pepper, fennel seeds and sage.
- Shape into six patties. Cover and refridgerate until ready to grill.
- Prep grill for medium fire.
- Grill patties for 3 min on each side, until cooked through.