Recipe by mariposa13
From WW All Time Favorites. Per serving (1 cup): 162 cal, 4g fat, 7g carb, 3g fiber, 6g protein
Top Review by Sam's Mom
Delicious. Broccoli Rabe is our new favorite veggie. Made the recipe as printed and it turned out so good and healthy. Adding this to my recipe box. Think next time I make it I will try it with just a little squeeze of fresh lemon. Thanks mariposa13 for posting.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs bunch broccoli rabe, trimmed and coarsley chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Add the broccoli rabe and cook until the thickest stems are tender; about 3 minute Drain and set aside.
- Heat the oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 1 minute
- Add the broccoli rabe and sprinkle with the salt and crushed red pepper; cook, stirring, until coated with the oil and heated through, about 2 minute.
- Spoon into a serving bowl and sprinkle with parmesan.
- 2 points plus for 1 cup serving.