Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Just something I wanted to see the nutrition info for.
- 4 large eggs
- 3⁄4 cup pasteurized liquid egg-whites
- 2⁄3 cup red pepper, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- Pour egg whites and eggs into a bowl and mix together.
- Saute onions and peppers in water until tender crisp.
- Add peppers and onions to bowl with eggs and mix.
- Pour mixture into muffin tins and place in oven for about 20 minutes or until a fork inserted into the middle of a quich comes out clean.