Recipe by Deb in Seattle
I made this from modifying a few other tapenade recipes. I sprayed the baguette slices with olive oil and toasted with the oven broiler (keep an eye on them!). You don't need to be too precise on these measurements.
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 6 ounces black olives, drained and pitted
- 6 ounces kalamata olives, drained and pitted
- 1⁄2 cup parsley
- 4 green onions
- 8 large fresh basil leaves (approx 2 tablespoons when chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 loaf baguette, sliced thin
Directions See How It's Made
- put 1/4 cup lemon juice and all remaining ingredients (except baguette) into food processor.
- use a crushed ice or other chopping setting to blend until all ingredients are medium to finely chopped and mixed.
- add remaining lemon juice as needed to keep blades and mixture flowing smoothly.
- place in a bowl, serve with toasted baguette slices.