Recipe by Peter J
A quick tasty way I serve 2-minute noodles. This makes a generous serve for two, it would be enough for a family of four as a light meal / snack.
Top Review by katew
This is just delicious, Peter. We just loved it. I used spicy noodles so omitted the cheese but I did add some diced onion. It was fast to whip up after an afternoon gardening and so yummy !!
- 3 (85 g) packets2-minute noodles
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup ham (diced or shaved)
- 1⁄4 cup cheese (diced or shredded)
Directions See How It's Made
- Hard boil eggs and let sit in cold water for 5 minutes before peeling and cutting into 6-8 slices.
- Cook noodles for 2 minutes in boiling water then drain liquid and add in flavour satchets from 2 of the packets (ie one will be left-over).
- Gently mix cheese, ham and sliced egg into the noodles and serve immediately.