Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A quick tasty way I serve 2-minute noodles. This makes a generous serve for two, it would be enough for a family of four as a light meal / snack.
- 3 (85 g) packets2-minute noodles
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup ham (diced or shaved)
- 1⁄4 cup cheese (diced or shredded)
- Hard boil eggs and let sit in cold water for 5 minutes before peeling and cutting into 6-8 slices.
- Cook noodles for 2 minutes in boiling water then drain liquid and add in flavour satchets from 2 of the packets (ie one will be left-over).
- Gently mix cheese, ham and sliced egg into the noodles and serve immediately.
This is just delicious, Peter. We just loved it. I used spicy noodles so omitted the cheese but I did add some diced onion. It was fast to whip up after an afternoon gardening and so yummy !!
Genereous serve is an understatment, I this for the DM and DS and they thoroughly enjoyed though the DM was struggling to get through her share (1/3) but the DS wolfed his way through his 2/3. Thank you PeterJ, made for Aussie/Kiwi Swap #48 January 2010.
I made a half batch for my 4 year old & I to share for lunch using some leftover fried bacon I had. I wasn't expecting DD to eat the eggs as she normally won't eat them hard-boiled but she gobbled this up with no drama and asked when we're having it again. Thanks for posting this simple but tasty dish!