Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
A quick and easy mayonnaise that tastes so yummy! Can be used on top of salads or meat or mixed with the yolk to make devilled eggs it's endless!
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vinegar (i use brown)
- 2 teaspoons mustard powder (optional)
- combine all ingredients mixing well.
- stand to thicken (I put mine in refrigerator overnight).
My mother has always made this mayonnaise and I love it! It goes brilliantly with everything. It really makes a potato salad sensational. Thank you Oriana!