Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is excellent and it is done in 2 minutes!
- 1 (1 lb) box confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Stir together sugar, cocoa, salt, milk, and vanilla in a 1 1/2 quart dish until blended.
- (This will be very stiff.) Top with butter.
- Microwave on HIGH 2 minutes.
- Blend in nuts.
- Pour into an 8-inch dish lined with wax paper.
This Fudge was so easy to make and the best part is, it taste like the old fashioned kind, you had to cook over an hour. I will cherish this recipe for years. Thanks to the individual whom did :)