Recipe by cervantesbrandi
You will be amazed at how corn on the cob which usually took 30 minutes to an hour now takes 2 minutes per ear. My grandmother was out here in Denver visiting me (she is from Alabama) and she showed me this. I couldnt beleive how a microwave could do an ear of corn so good!
Directions See How It's Made
- Take the outer layer of the husk off of the corn and discard, leaving the clean part of the husk and silk intact.
- Wrap the damp paper towel over the ear of corn and place it in the microwave.
- Microwave the corn on high for exactly 2 minutes.
- Take it out of the microwave and peel the husk away and carefully remove the silk.
- Season to your taste and enjoy.
- Note: For two ears heat them on high for 4 minutes, add two minutes for each additional ear of corn.