Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
So easy. Tender crisp. Hot, steamed broccoli in 2 minutes. Do it.
- Put broccoli and water in a large, round microwave proof tupperware/gladware.
- Press lid on top but do not fully seal.
- Microwave on high for two minutes.
- Press and seal lid. Let stand for one minute.
- You can let the broccoli steam longer if you prefer it to be more tender.
- Drain and serve.
Good and simple recipe.I cooked mine for about four minutes and let it stand for about two.
It doesn't get any easier than this! Simple and came out perfect. Thanks Sitka Sound for a great keeper. Made for Cookbook Tag.
It worked! Cut my broccoli fairly small and went 2 and 2 which produced crispy tender pieces. Thanks so much for the post.