An Indian inspiration! Microwave recipe.
Make and share this 2 Kind Apple Halva recipe from Food.com.
- 350 g apples, peeled and grated
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup condensed milk (7.5 % fat)
- 4 tablespoons semolina
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons dried fruit, for topping (any dried mix fruits for cakes)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2 teaspoons nuts, broken roasted (like almonds, pistachios, cashew or peanuts)
- Microwave the grated apples 3 minutes (900 W or maximum).
- Add sugar, condensed milk and semolina.
- Mix well.
- Microwave all together 12 minutes (900 W or maximum).
- Dived in 2 portions.
- Prepare 2 greased pans of 5 to 7 inches.
- Cinnamon halva: add cinnamon, mix well, spread in the first pan and decorate with dried fruits.
- Cardamom halva: add cardamom, mix well, spread in the first pan and decorate with almonds or nuts.
- After cooling down keep in refrigerator and cut in small pieces.
- Serve refrigerated or at room temperature.