1/1 Photo of 2 Ingredient Toasted Coconut Macaroon Cookie Creations
These are great, really simple, really easy and of course, really tasty! The taste of the pure partly toasted coconut comes through really well and I always make a double batch. WARNING: If you don't like coconut, make something else!
My Private Note
large m ...
Units: US | Metric
- 0.22-0.33 lb unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (regular sized can NOT evaporated)
- 1Pour around 3/4 of the can of condensed milk into a large bowl.
- 2Preheat the grill or broiler to medium.
- 3Add 100g of the coconut to the bowl and mix well.
- 4You want the mixture to form a relatively dry but moist enough dough so that when you shape the mixture in your hands only a minimal amount of milk leaks out.
- 5Add more coconut or condensed milk accordingly until you achieve the desired consistency.
- 6Shape into balls or pyramids and grill or broil for a few minutes watching carefully as these can burn from 1 minute to the next. Do not take your eyes off them!
- 7When they are lightly patched with golden brown they are ready.
- 8Nothing beats the taste of freshly toasted coconut. Yum Yum!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 2 Ingredient Toasted Coconut Macaroon Cookie Creations
Serving Size: 1 (497 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.3
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 22.4 mg
- Sodium 126.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 43.2 g
- Protein 5.7 g