Recipe by foxysnana
A family friend makes this for all types of church get-togethers. I ate some when mom brought it home and I could not believe how simple this is to put together.
Top Review by Amber of AZ
WOW! This is so good and so easy to make. I used a cream cheese frosting and dark chocolate chips. It came out smooth and very rich. I also added cinnamon and some vanilla to the mix. Thank you for sharing.
- 1 (12 ounce) canof ready to spread frosting, any flavor
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips, any flavor (ie. chocolate chips)
Directions See How It's Made
- Make sure you have complimentary flavors.
- Melt the chips in a microwave safe bowl, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.
- Melt frosting until pourable, about 30 seconds.
- Mix together the chips and frosting and pour into a greased 8x8 pan.
- Chill until set, about an hour.
- Makes a very soft, smooth fudge.
- Do not use the toffee chips, as they don't melt very well.
- Try any other flavor combo you can think of.