1/2 Photos of 2 Ingredient " Fudge"
A family friend makes this for all types of church get-togethers. I ate some when mom brought it home and I could not believe how simple this is to put together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) can of ready to spread frosting, any flavor
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips, any flavor (ie. chocolate chips)
- 1Make sure you have complimentary flavors.
- 2Melt the chips in a microwave safe bowl, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.
- 3Melt frosting until pourable, about 30 seconds.
- 4Mix together the chips and frosting and pour into a greased 8x8 pan.
- 5Chill until set, about an hour.
- 6Makes a very soft, smooth fudge.
- 7Do not use the toffee chips, as they don't melt very well.
- 8Try any other flavor combo you can think of.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 2 Ingredient " Fudge"
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.6
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 55.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 33.3 g
- Protein 1.1 g