1/1 Photo of 2 Ingredient Cookies
Found this recipe online and tried it out. Turned out yummy. Probably the best recipe to start kids off baking cookies! The add-ins are endless. Choc chips,nuts,spices,fruit etc. When I made the second batch of these, I added vanilla extract and choc chips, turned out great. No secret to these... when you get a nice cookie dough consistency...it's time to bake. The smaller you make them, the less time they will take...and will determine how much you get out of a batch.
My Private Note
- 1Pre heat oven to 350.
- 2Add bananas and oats to a bowl.
- 3Mash until creamed together, I used a fork.
- 4Add additional oats if needed to
- 5Should end up with a drop cookie consistency.
- 6Add whatever 'add ins' you'd like but try to keep the dough moist enough to hold the cookie together.
- 7Place on cookie sheet either by small dropfulls or spoon on and flatten top.
- 8Bake for 12-15 mins.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 2 Ingredient Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 86.1
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 2.2 g