Recipe by Corilayn
Found this recipe online and tried it out. Turned out yummy. Probably the best recipe to start kids off baking cookies! The add-ins are endless. Choc chips,nuts,spices,fruit etc. When I made the second batch of these, I added vanilla extract and choc chips, turned out great. No secret to these... when you get a nice cookie dough consistency...it's time to bake. The smaller you make them, the less time they will take...and will determine how much you get out of a batch.
Top Review by SarahSmiles117
These should not be considered "cookies". Really, this recipe should be called "build your own energy bar/snack recipe". I'll make this again, but probably as a bar, and with more add ins. As-is, it's very gummy, and a little bland...and I added peanut butter and sugar on top! It's all good as long as you're not expecting this to be a cookie or a dessert. Still, it was easy and fine for my tastes.
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Add bananas and oats to a bowl.
- Mash until creamed together, I used a fork.
- Add additional oats if needed to
- Should end up with a drop cookie consistency.
- Add whatever 'add ins' you'd like but try to keep the dough moist enough to hold the cookie together.
- Place on cookie sheet either by small dropfulls or spoon on and flatten top.
- Bake for 12-15 mins.