- 6 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 3 teaspoons bacon bits
- 1 diced roma tomato (, or firm tomato)
- 5 finely diced mushrooms
- finely diced vegetables (broccoli, shredded carrot, celery)
- 1 cup shredded medium cheddar
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt, pepper and bacon bits in bowl.
- Combine diced vegetables in another bowl.
- Pour into hot griddle/frying pan (a thin layer, enough for one omelette).
- Sprinkle vegetables over egg.
- Cook until egg begins to lift.
- Sprinkle small 1/3 of cheese over and fold omelette.
- Place lid over and reduce heat to allow cheese to melt without burning egg.
- Repeat for 2 more omelettes.