1/2 Photos of 2-Cheese Mushroom Toast
I love french rolls and love coming up with new ways to enjoy them. This would make a great snack, lunch or even a dinner with a side salad. I had just included 1/2 cup sauteed mushrooms, because I thought people could use their sauteed mushroom recipe of choice that added up to that amount. I've included what I used... not really a recipe.. just really basic, but delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- salt and pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Directions for sauteed mushrooms:.
- 3Saute the mushrooms and salt/pepper in the olive oil until the mushrooms are slightly brown.
- 4Directions for toast:.
- 5Line a sheet pan with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- 6Each split roll gets half of the butter and garlic amount. Spread each amount of butter over face of roll, then the garlic.
- 7Divide the mozz. cheese in equal parts and spread out over bread.
- 8Spread sauteed mushrooms over mozz. cheese.
- 9Lay/spread American or cheddar cheese over mushrooms.
- 10Put on sheet pan and bake for 10 minutes (ovens vary).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 2-Cheese Mushroom Toast
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.3
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 50.9 mg
- Sodium 540.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 13.8 g