- 5 -6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 red sweet bell pepper, julienned
- 1 (16 ounce) jar cheese sauce (parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese creation sauce)
- 3 tablespoons sherry wine
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, brown chicken breasts and place in oval 5-6 quart slow cooker sprayed withy vegetable cooking spray.
- Place broccoli florets on plate, remove much of the stem and discard.
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli florets, julienne bell pepper, cheese sauce, and sherry and mix well. Spoon over chicken breasts.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours.