Recipe by Brianna.
a hearty soup(i might even qualify it more as a stew) great for filling bellies on a cold day. Great for stretching a dollar!
Top Review by Milkman's Daughter
This is a wonderful soup, has a vegetable chili feel to it. My MIL gave this recipe to me years ago..it's great for family gatherings or pot lucks! You can cut it in half and it works great for a family of 4. I've also used Ranch Style beans in place of the chili beans. Thanks for posting...it will remind me to make this when something quick is needed.
- 2 (19 ounce) cansprogresso minestrone soup
- 2 (10 ounce) cans rotel
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili beans
- 2 lbs ground beef
Directions See How It's Made
- in a large saucepan (not a frying pan) brown beef and drain excess fat.
- add all other ingredients and stir together.
- let cook, covered partially, on low until ready to eat and heated through.
- serve with fritos and cheddar cheese :).
- *the cooking/preparation time is just approximate because you can make this recipe to fit your schedule.