Recipe by Nana Lee
This is the starch for the Easter dinner from Good Housekeeping. Receipe #1 was roast leg of lamb with figs and wine
Top Review by Sandi (From CA)
High marks on the Yum Meter! It didn't hurt that potatoes are my favorite food. This recipe is so simple, but so satisfying. I added a dash (or 3) of garlic powder, but omitted the garnish as we were in a hurry to get it from the plate to our stomachs. ;o) Thanks, Nana Lee, from me and Earl! (Ok, he didn't have any, but he wanted to thank you anyway.)
- 5 lbs assorted small potatoes (red, white, purple, golden)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- rosemary sprig (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Cut each potato in half or into quarters if large.
- Place potatoes in large bowl & toss with olive oil, chopped rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Put into roasting pan (17" by 11 1/2").
- Roast potatoes 30 to 40 minutes, turning occasionally with metal spatula, until golden and fork-tender.
- Garnish with rosemary sprigs.