Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
2 green peppers, 4 tomatoes, 6 green onions and 8 oz. of mozzarella all covered in ranch and served on a cracker - YUM! My dear friend Annette introduced this to us. It's an easy appetizer that tastes great. I have not made it myself yet so, I am unsure how much ranch to use. Just add a little at a time until it reaches a good consistency. Once I make it I will add an exact amount, it should be easy to figure out. We love it.
- 2 green peppers, chopped into small pieces
- 4 tomatoes, chopped into small chunks
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated
- ranch dressing (preferably a thick version)
- Toss all of the veggies and the cheese together in a medium bowl.
- Start with about a 1/4 cup of ranch dressing and stir.
- Continue to add ranch until it is all well covered.
- Serve with your favorite cracker.
Fun recipe to make with my 5yo DD. We used roma tomatoes as it is late in the season and most of the tomatoes look sickly. I think I would use some well drained canned tomatoes next time. We loved the addition of mozzarella. I don't know how much ranch we used, since DD just squirted it in until we had dip! Made and Reviewed for 123 Hit Wonders Tag - Thanks! :)
This is a delicious and easy appetizer I made for the football games this weekend. It was gone in no time. I added about 3/4 cup of the ranch dressing which was perfect for us. Thanks for posting! Made for "Zaar Tag."