Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Good basic fluff dessert
Make and share this 1980's Pistachio Fluff recipe from Food.com.
- 3 ounces instant pistachio pudding mix
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple in juice
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 1⁄2 cups white mini marshmallows
- Mix pudding with pineapple and juice.
- Add cool whip and mix well.
- Fold in marshmallows.
- Smooth into a 9 by 13 pan. Chill at least 2 hours.
This is a holiday favorite that's been passed down to me from my mother in law. Except she just calls it Green S***, lol.
My Momma has made this every Thanksgiving and Christmas since I was knee high to a grasshopper, she called it Watergate Salad. It's one of my all time favorites! So delicious!
Oh, this is so yummy! My mom made it when I was a litle girl in the 80's and called it "Watergate Salad".