- 1 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup minced onion
- 10 cups lightly packed bread cubes
- 1⁄4 cup diced celery
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup minced parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in deep kettle.
- Add minced onion and simmer on low until glossy.
- Meanwhile, combine the rest of the ingredients [making sure the parsley has been well soaked and then dried in paper towels or a salad spinner].
- Add to the onion and heat through without burning, stirring often with a wooden spoon.
- Stuffs a 10-12 lb turkey.
- You can also just make this as a side dish and pour some chicken or vegetable bouillon broth over it when it's NOT the holidays.