Recipe by Nocurfupa
Classic from Florida's Famous Columbia Restaurant. The whole recipe has already been posted, I am posting just the dressing for nutrional information purposes.
Top Review by PaulaG
This has been in my to do book for a long time and I finally got around to making it. Enjoyed it very much with a salad today for lunch. Made this using fresh garlic and freshly dried Greek oregano from my garden. Something I would definitely make again. Made for *Pool Party Tag* in the Diabetic Forum.
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped (or the easy stuff that comes in the tube)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil, preferably Spanish
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- fresh ground pepper