Serve this with 1900 Park Fare Bread Pudding.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, combine milk, cream, and vanilla bean. Bring to boil.
- 2In a mixing bowl, combine egg yolks and sugar.
- 3Slowly pour boiled milk and cream in egg yolk mixture, stirring constantly.
- 4Return to heat and cook until thick, stirring constantly. Do not boil.
- 5Strain. Chill in an ice bath.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 1900 Park Fare Vanilla Sauce (Disney)
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.3
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 85.8 mg
- Sodium 23.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: