Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Serve this with 1900 Park Fare Bread Pudding.
Make and share this 1900 Park Fare Vanilla Sauce (Disney) recipe from Food.com.
- In a saucepan, combine milk, cream, and vanilla bean. Bring to boil.
- In a mixing bowl, combine egg yolks and sugar.
- Slowly pour boiled milk and cream in egg yolk mixture, stirring constantly.
- Return to heat and cook until thick, stirring constantly. Do not boil.
- Strain. Chill in an ice bath.
Wonderful recipe!! Check out a video on line about making a creme anglaise so that you don't scramble the eggs. This sauce can be made a day ahead and chilled in the fridge.