You should serve this with a sweet vanilla sauce like 1900 Park Fare Vanilla Sauce (Disney).
Make and share this 1900 Park Fare Bread Pudding (Disney) recipe from Food.com.
- Place cubed bread in loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine eggs and sugar. Mix well.
- Add cream, salt and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Pour custard over bread cubes. Press down so custard soaks in well.
- Place soft butter on top of bread. Bake in a water bath at 325 degrees for approximately one hour until golden brown and custard is firm.
- Serve with vanilla sauce.