- 1 large vanilla bean
- 236.59 ml cold water
- 236.59 ml strong coffee, dark roast coffee
- 236.59 ml vodka
- 177.44 ml brown sugar
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml dark molasses
Directions See How It's Made
- Place vanilla bean in your carafe. (coffee pot)
- Brew coffee using the dark roast, let cool.
- Pour coffee, back into coffee maker and re-brew through the same grounds.
- Mix coffee, vodka, sugar and molasses.
- Pour into clean bottle, close tightly.
- Let sit for two days.
- CLEAN out your coffee pot NOW!