Prep 48 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This makes a smaller amount that is ready in only 2 days.
- 1 large vanilla bean
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 cup strong coffee, dark roast coffee
- 1 cup vodka
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons dark molasses
- Place vanilla bean in your carafe. (coffee pot)
- Brew coffee using the dark roast, let cool.
- Pour coffee, back into coffee maker and re-brew through the same grounds.
- Mix coffee, vodka, sugar and molasses.
- Pour into clean bottle, close tightly.
- Let sit for two days.
- CLEAN out your coffee pot NOW!
this was so easy, worked beautifully! i plan to use it in Alli's Espresso Martini. Perfect amount too since it is not something i use alot of. Made for cookbook tag
Yummy! This is a quick and easy recipe. I love the addition of the brown sgar and molasses. Gave it an extra goo flavor.
Worked like a charm. Made a great coffe liqueur to go in mixed drinks. Thanks for a great recipe. This will come in handy for gifts too! zwt 3