- 1 large vanilla bean
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 cup strong coffee, dark roast coffee
- 1 cup vodka
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons dark molasses
Directions See How It's Made
- Place vanilla bean in your carafe. (coffee pot)
- Brew coffee using the dark roast, let cool.
- Pour coffee, back into coffee maker and re-brew through the same grounds.
- Mix coffee, vodka, sugar and molasses.
- Pour into clean bottle, close tightly.
- Let sit for two days.
- CLEAN out your coffee pot NOW!