1/1 Photo of 16 Oz Coffee Liqueur
This makes a smaller amount that is ready in only 2 days.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place vanilla bean in your carafe. (coffee pot)
- 2Brew coffee using the dark roast, let cool.
- 3Pour coffee, back into coffee maker and re-brew through the same grounds.
- 4Mix coffee, vodka, sugar and molasses.
- 5Pour into clean bottle, close tightly.
- 6Let sit for two days.
- 7CLEAN out your coffee pot NOW!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 16 Oz Coffee Liqueur
Serving Size: 1 (951 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 726.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 37.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 120.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 116.0 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: