- 12 cups vegetable broth or 12 cups chicken broth
- 1 (8 ounce) box tofu, cut into bite sized cubes (soft or medium works best)
- 1⁄2 lb bok choy (kale would work) or 1⁄2 lb spinach (kale would work)
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped white and green pieces
- 40 mini wontons (frozen or fresh)
- chili oil (optional)
- sesame oil (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Bring broth to rolling boil on High.
- 2. Add tofu and veggies, cook 3-5 minutes.
- 3. Reduce heat to medium.
- 4. Add wonton. Cook until they float to the top. About 2-3 minutes for fresh, 5-7 minutes for frozen, They are done when wonton skin is translucent and shrunken.
- 5. Serve with a drizzle of chili and sesame oils, if desired.