Recipe by M&A's
When I was a vegetarian as a teenager I used to make the recipe all the time. It is very inexpensive (maybe $3 for the recipe) and takes almost no time at all. Eat alone or use it as a burrito filling. Omit the cheese for a vegan recipe.
Top Review by mliss29
This is a keeper! My husband said, "I love that chili stuff. This burrito is great!" I did add about a teaspoon of cumin. Thanks for the great, easy recipe! Reviewed for Pick-A-Chef.
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can fire-roasted tomatoes or 1 (15 ounce) can tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 cup salsa, whatever type is your favorite
- 1 cup water or 1 cup vegetable broth