Recipe by Um Safia
Super quick & super tasty. Another great recipe for when you've just come back from work and want to eat real food - fast!
Top Review by AKM31
This is a great recipe! Super easy and bursting with great flavor. I highly recommend this one. We used joi choi instead of pak choi, but I'm thinking you could use a variety of different greens for this one. The citrus flavor is awesome! And it's ready in no time.
- 380 g tiger shrimp
- 350 g Baby Spinach
- 450 g pak choi, roughly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Thai fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil or 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 lime, juice and zest of, finely zested
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the lime zest and juice with the fish sauce, soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce, water & cornflour. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan & stir fry the pak choi for 2 minutes. Remove from pan and stir fry prawns until cooked - turn pink or heated through if already cooked.
- Put pak choi back in wok with prawns. Add the sauce and cook until simmering point. Mix well and serve with fresh white rice.