Recipe by PSU Lioness
This recipe includes all kinds of superfoods and can be prepared in around 15 minutes. It is scaled to serve 1 person but it can easily be multiplied for a family.
- angel hair pasta (1 serving)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon olive (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon parsley (chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 cup fresh Baby Spinach
- 1⁄2 cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄8 cup white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare 1 serving angel hair pasta according to package instructions, which takes about 10 minutes (including the time it takes to boil the water).
- While pasta is cooking, heat olive oil in a frying pan and cook shrimp seasoned with a pinch of salt for 3 to 5 minutes over medium-high heat.
- Remove shrimp and add olives, parsley, and garlic.
- Cook 1 minute and add baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, chicken broth, and white wine.
- Cover and cook 3 minutes.
- Stir in shrimp and serve with pasta.