- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut into strips
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups Minute Rice, uncooked
- 8 -12 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- shredded cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in skillet on medium high heat.
- Add steak, cook and stir until lightly browned.
- Stir in water, salsa, seasoning mix.
- Bring to boil, stir in rice, cover.
- Remove from heat, let stand 5 minutes.
- Spoon steak mixture evenly onto tortillas, top with cheese.
- Fold sides up to enclose.