Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This pie is very refreshing on a hot day!
- 1 pint peach sorbet
- 1 pint lime sorbet
- 1 pint strawberry sorbet (or flavors of your choice)
- 1 (6 ounce) ready-to-fill graham cracker crust (reserve plastic lid)
- nectarine, sliced
- kiwi, peeled and sliced
- To soften the sorbets until spreadable, let them stand at room temperature 5 to 15 minutes or microwave 1 pint at a time on defrost or medium-low 5 to 10 seconds.
- Let stand 3 minutes or until soft, but not melting (if too soft to work with, return to freezer briefly).
- Layer sorbets in crust as shown, mounding slightly in the middle.
- Cover with reserved lid, or with foil if sorbet is too high for lid to snap back in place.
- Freeze at least 6 hours or up to 1 week.
- About 30 minutes before serving: Remove pie from pan (it should lift out easily) to a serving plate.
- Arrange fruit attractively on top, leaving a band of sorbet showing.
- Refrigerate until serving.