Truly delicious seafood/pasta dish that is nearly impossible to mess up & a great stand by for rushed dinners.
- start salted water boiling for pasta.
- heat olive oil.
- saute garlic& onions over high heat till onions start to turn clear.
- add wine, turn to medium heat& reduce for 5 minutes (alcohol smell will be gone) add shrimp till warmed through (start to curl up).
- stir in butter till melted.
- turn heat to lo/warm.
- salt& pepper to taste.
- cover till pasta is ready (2-3 minutes for angel hair to cook).
- serve together.