Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Haven't tried this yet, but it looked delicious.
- 8 ounces fettuccine
- 1 cup baby peas, frozen
- 2 (6 ounce) cans shrimp, drained (Chicken Of The Sea)
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1⁄2 cup bacon bits
- garlic salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Prepare pasta noodles according to package directions, adding peas for the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Drain; immediately return pasta and peas to pan.
- Add remaining ingredients, tossing well until cheese is melted.
Was looking for a simple recipe to use the rest of the jumbo party shrimp from last weekend. This one fit the bill. Tasted great. Signed "My Turn to Cook on Thursday".
I used this recipe and substituted with thawed frozen cooked salad size shrimp instead of can shrimp. Turned out very good. Thanks