Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
An easy and fast shrimp recipe that I found in the newspaper.
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 large size tomatoes or 1 (15 ounce) can chopped tomatoes, drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- chopped parsley (optional)
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a 1 1/2 quart shallow baking dish toss shrimp with Old Bay seasoning.
- Add remaining ingredients except feta cheese and parsley. Stir until blended.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese and parsley.
- Bake 19-12 minutes at 450 degrees, until shrimp are cooked through.
- Serve over rice, orzo, or another pasta.
This is by far, the BEST quick shrimp recipe ever! I do splurge and buy 3/4lb shrimp for 2. Follow the directions as written except for the time....should read 9-12 minutes. Perfect as written, not necessary to serve it over anything...just a side salad and perhaps some fresh corn in the summer. Perfect!