Recipe by ugogirl
Just like the name implies, this meal is fast, easy and fresh tasting. It's perfect when you want a quick, delicious one-pot meal without heating up the oven on those hot summer days. Just add a crisp green salad and a glass of iced tea and dinner is ready in no time.
Top Review by bmcnichol
This was good and easy to make. I used canned petite diced tomatoes and drained them and used Robusto Italian dressing but followed the rest of the recipe as written. My hubby thought it needed more dressing and added more to his serving. We all enjoyed this.
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti, broken in half
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 large fresh tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups smoked turkey breast, cubed
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spaghetti until tender; drain.
- In same pan, heat the Italian salad dressing over medium heat. Add cooked pasta; toss to coat well. Add tomatoes, turkey and parmesan cheese; toss lightly and serve.
- Note: I have substituted leftover chicken or ham for the turkey, but the smoked turkey is my family's favorite.