Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Just like the name implies, this meal is fast, easy and fresh tasting. It's perfect when you want a quick, delicious one-pot meal without heating up the oven on those hot summer days. Just add a crisp green salad and a glass of iced tea and dinner is ready in no time.
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti, broken in half
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 large fresh tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups smoked turkey breast, cubed
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti until tender; drain.
- In same pan, heat the Italian salad dressing over medium heat. Add cooked pasta; toss to coat well. Add tomatoes, turkey and parmesan cheese; toss lightly and serve.
- Note: I have substituted leftover chicken or ham for the turkey, but the smoked turkey is my family's favorite.
This was good and easy to make. I used canned petite diced tomatoes and drained them and used Robusto Italian dressing but followed the rest of the recipe as written. My hubby thought it needed more dressing and added more to his serving. We all enjoyed this.
My family loves this and that makes me very happy...especially for those days when I have little time to cook! Instead of the smoked turkey breast, I use Al Fresco's sun-dried tomato chicken sausages. After chopping them up into bite-sized pieces, I usually brown them in the skillet (but since they come fully cooked, it's not necessary). Great taste with very little effort. Thanks so much for submitting!!
Easy and delicious. A kid pleaser too! My husband took one bite and his face lit up and after a few mouthfuls he managed to say "this is really good!" I bought a "slab" of smoked turkey at the deli counter, used a pint of grape tomatos - cut in half and some nice parmesan. It was so fresh looking and tasting, and since I keep most of the ingredients on hand, I'll make this whenever the smoked turkey is on sale. Next time I will try some variations on the dressing, since I usually make my own.