Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Adapted from my favorite magazine's website, Taste of Home. Low fat chicken recipe that will be a nice addition to summer cookouts and picnics.
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- In a small bowl combine the first five ingredients, whisk to blend well. Place chicken on a plate and spread the mixture on both sides of chicken. Let the chicken marinate at room temperature for 10-15 minutes or in the refrigerator for several hours.
- Over medium heat on the grill, cook chicken for approximately 10-15 minutes or until the juices run clear. Turn only once, serve immediately.
Wow so easy! My family and I loved this recipe. Chicken was so tender and flavorful. I also used this recipe to feed a party of 11-people... it was so easy to make quickly and serve.
Love this recipe! I made this last night and served it along with sauteed zucchini and onions with cheddar and parmesan and rice and it was superb! Thanks for posting!
Nice easy to make. Thanks.