Recipe by Cookin' Mommy
Adapted from my favorite magazine's website, Taste of Home. Low fat chicken recipe that will be a nice addition to summer cookouts and picnics.
Top Review by Chef Jeff
Wow so easy! My family and I loved this recipe. Chicken was so tender and flavorful. I also used this recipe to feed a party of 11-people... it was so easy to make quickly and serve.
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl combine the first five ingredients, whisk to blend well. Place chicken on a plate and spread the mixture on both sides of chicken. Let the chicken marinate at room temperature for 10-15 minutes or in the refrigerator for several hours.
- Over medium heat on the grill, cook chicken for approximately 10-15 minutes or until the juices run clear. Turn only once, serve immediately.