Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy and delicious. Got this recipe from Kraft and we use it all of the time. Prep-time includes chill times.
- 1⁄2 frozen pound cake, cut in cubes
- 1⁄4 cup orange liqueur or 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 container Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- 1 package Jello Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix, prepared (4 servings)
- 2 1⁄2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 6 baker's white chocolate baking squares, grated
- 1 whole strawberry (for garnish)
- Drizzle cake cubes with liqueur or juice.
- Fold 1/2 cup whipped topping into prepared pudding.
- Sprinkle strawberries with sugar.
- Assemble trifle by layering into deep glass bowl, half each of cake cubes, pudding mixture, strawberries and chocolate.
- Repeat layers, ending with chocolate.
- Top with additional whipped topping; garnish with additional whole berries.
Yum! I love trifle, and this is so easy and quick! I like my trifle with sherry, but the orange liqueur was good, too. You might try using cream sherry, sometime, for a nice but traditional change from the recipe. :)