Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a recipe for the Kraft Website.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 3 cups cut-up assorted fresh vegetables (broccoli, carrots and red pepper)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 2 cups instant rice, uncooked
- 1⁄4 cup kraft zesty Italian dressing
- HEAT oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- ADD vegetables; cook and stir 3 to 5 minute or until crisp-tender. Stir in broth. Bring to boil.
- STIR in rice and dressing; cover. Reduce heat to low. Cook 5 minute or until liquid is absorbed and chicken is cooked through.
This is truly easy to make and my family loves it! Frozen vegetables work well in it, too, and allow for a different taste each time.