Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup (With Herbs)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- broth simmered rice
- In medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
- Add chicken and cook 8 minutes or until browned.
- Set chicken aside.
- Pour off fat.
- Add soup and milk.
- Heat to a boil.
- Return chicken to pan.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cover and cook 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Broth Simmered Rice: In medium saucepan over medium-high heat, heat 1 can CAMPBELL'S Condensed Chicken Broth and 1 cup water to a boil.
- Stir in 2 cups uncooked Minute Original Rice.
- Cover and remove from heat.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Fluff with fork.
- Creamy Mushroom-Garlic Chicken: Substitute 1 can (10% ounces) CAMPBELL'S Condensed Cream of Mushroom with Roasted Garlic Soup for Cream of Chicken with Herbs Soup.
- Quick Herbed Chicken Dijon: In step 2 add 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard with the soup and milk.