1/1 Photo of 15 Minute Florentine Pasta Salad
Fresh, fast, fantastic! Create a yummy pasta salad in no time with a little help from packaged fresh pasta and pesto sauce. Recipe is great as is or make it your own by adding grilled shrimp or chicken, fresh mushrooms, green peas, carrots, sun-dried tomatoes, etc. Found this recipe in BHG, May 1990. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook linguine according to package directions. Drain and cool under cold running water. Drain thoroughly.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, combine pesto sauce and lemon juice.
- 3Add linguine; toss well.
- 4Add spinach, tomato, and onion; toss until coated well.
- 5Spoon onto individual plates or a large platter. Sprinkle w/ pine nuts and top w/ grated parmesan cheese.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 15 Minute Florentine Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.2
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 15.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: