Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick and yummy no-bake reduced fat cheesecake recipe made from 3 cheap items in the store. Kids will love it.
- 1 (8 ounce) box fat free cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) fat-free whipped topping
- 9 1⁄2 inches reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 1⁄4 cup sugar substitute
- mix, splenda, cream cheese and whip cream in a mixing bowl till smooth.
- Pour filling into pie crust and smooth over with a rubber scraper.
- Place in freezer for 10 minutes to stiffen the filling.
- You may top with fresh fruit or cookie crumbs.
Easy to make and could be super delicious. However, recipe calls for WAY too much sweetener. Better to mix together the whipped topping and cream cheese, then add sweetener to taste. I will do that next time. I also line the bottom of the crust with mandarin orange slices and add them on the top to finish. Yum!
This recipe was great. It makes a little bit, so it is good to whip instead of just stirring it. But the texture and flavor was fantastic!